REWARDS

- In game “Redeem Code” UI dialog added

PARTS

- “Off-Road_Warrior” - medium chassis added

- “Wheelbarrow ” - medium chassis added

GAMEPLAY

- “Railgun” penetration limited to certain surfaces

- Bots added for robot ranks 5,6,7

- Invisibility device effect updated. Removed UI icons over the robot, when invisibility effect is active

#2 Jadeviper

Jadeviper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

I'm happy for the very small fix for Rail guns but I cant believe You guys did nothing to fix Snipers. I'm currently top 10 in the game, like  #4 or 5, and can honestly say that the biggest problem with the game right now are the constant one shot kills from the other side of the map. You don't need to make the guns useless just make them  imperfect in some way, They need to have a weakness someplace. Right now as it stands you can one shot the guy across the map or the guy right next to you no questions asked so long as you can put the cross-hair over the chest one time. I believe the easiest cure for the sniper problem would be to limit/reduce the accuracy based on the number of snipers fired/equipped at one time, this way they would at least have to aim and pull the trigger more than once to take out your chest and would encourage a more diverse weapon usage. 

#3 fighder

fighder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

I thought there will be an accuracy nerf on sniper guns D: a dev mentioned it on steam D:
The rail gun adjustment is nice but people can still spam it and dam that gun does so much damage with such a high rate of fire D; Energy consumption increase would be nice next time :D

#4 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

Whatever...

Will check what you did to railguns, wonder why you decided this now since you never changed a thing about this weapon since closed beta...except for the damage, but damage changed on all weapons all the time.

#5 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

Encountered a bug already, when trying to search for someone (guild or friend) it gives no results, GJ!

And could you already fix the bug with that Friend achievement, I've had full friend list for like a year and still haven't completed the 10 friend achievement xD

#6 Mr.Dreyar

Mr.Dreyar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

The snipers are annoying in every game, how about maybe reduce the damage a sniper gun does over a certain distance? ._. 

#7 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:48 AM

The snipers are annoying in every game, how about maybe reduce the damage a sniper gun does over a certain distance? ._. 

Woah dude, super idea, projectile should lose speed over distance and the lower speed the lower kinetic energy, that means lower damage...How didn't I think of this?

#8 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

Woah dude, super idea, projectile should lose speed over distance and the lower speed the lower kinetic energy, that means lower damage...How didn't I think of this?

Since fragunovs hit almost instantly from the other side of the map I don't think they'll lose a lot of their force... not even talking about the lasers!

#9 kamoba

kamoba

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:04 AM

Fragonuvs need a recoil or another slight penalty to discourage players from shooting four at once to add a bit more balance, not a lot just a tweak
My signature

#10 fighder

fighder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:13 PM

Great, 4x sandblast, 4x frag, 4x snipe, 4x rockets are just ruining the game. I suggest u guys remove all the other weapons like oxidian, and death ray etc since they are totally useless, or else, make them useful against these broken weapons...

#11 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:04 AM

Oxidians useless, r u kidding me?

#12 redcoffe

redcoffe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:45 AM

and death ray etc since they are totally useless, or else, make them useful against these broken weapons...

Fifa coins

Fut 15 coins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users