#1 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:51 PM

POPULAR

NEW LADDER SEASON

- The new Third Ladder Season starts on December, 11th, 2014 . It features a brand new ladder systemwith new design and big prizes to claim.

The new ladder system is league based. You have the chance to be part of one of the following leagues: Recruit, Experienced , Veteran, Terminator and Master, based on your skill level. All of them are instance based except Master, which is reserved only for our top players. In order to be placed in one of the leagues a player must have participated in at least 10 battles.

GUI

- Added Christmas “Garrage” skin

- improved tutorial GUI

- Added "Back to garage" button on the end battle platform for web player

BUG FIXES

- Fixed showing 3 achievements simultaneously

- “Supply” menu GUI layout fixed

#2 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

How about fixing the mine bug, too hard?

Edit: all device bug, sorry...

#3 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

How about level 1-10 only getting matched with other level 1-10 players, that way there should be less whining...

Can't wait to see how that new ladder works, cuz previous one was clearly broken and updated only once a day...so my yesterdays non-stop massacre didn't make it into ladder lol

#4 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

so my yesterdays non-stop massacre didn't make it into ladder lol

It most certainly did get in to count. Also the ladder was not broken and updated every 2 hours.

#5 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:06 AM

I must be sleeping less than 2 hours a day :) cuz I saw no difference in my rank points before and after it...

Anyways rank point system where you can lose points earned per 1000 kills by losing 1 time is one smelly ****

#6 Instant

Instant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:27 AM

and why is nobody bring balance? ah a cristmas garage yes, thats i need after i was shaked by hailfires...

and what can i do with my credits? upgrading to be lonely? noooooooooooooo plan since years. this updates are a joke, nerf hailfires before and bring balance. 

My signature

#7 Nomex

Nomex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

Could You explain how new ladder system works?

im still in terminator league (oscilatintng near 3-20 position and cant go higher)

play everyday about 3-4 hours, in weekends more but still cant understand how it works

#8 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:24 PM

You get points for each kill and each fight you win, the amount depends on your and your enemy points, the formula I don't know...

Losing, dying takes the points away obviously, I haven't died this season and don't plan on playing anymore, because ladder stinks.

It's pretty pointless to keep going once you reach 2400, because you have 99% chance to go lower no matter how many kills you get due to that 1 inevitable defeat or death coming your way(2400vs1000, if you win you add 0.001 if you lose 300 go away xD)...They implement leagues, but don't use full potential that leagues could offer, so it's basically same ladder that they used before...

:) BigDaddy 3000+ kills still behind me ahaha

Leagues are bugged too, some players in the Master league have less rank points than those that top Terminator league...

Perhaps you need a certain win streak to get into Master league and loss streak to fall out, but I am just guessing about this...

play-gar.com is where I watch ladder changes cuz it doesn't require starting game and is more accurate, bad thing you can't sort players by kills or level anymore...

#9 redcoffe

redcoffe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:44 AM

bad thing you can't sort players by kills or level anymore....

Fifa coins

Fut 15 coins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users