#1 Lina

Lina

Bounty Hunter

• Administrators
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hey Robot-fighters!

We have created something special for this year's Christmas. Enjoy Christmas festivities in Guns and Robots from this Thursday 18th of December till next Thursday 25th of December. and treat yourself to a wonderful giveaways on Guns and Robots Official Facebook Page.

Players will have the chance to win free holiday-themed accessories via gathering cookies that will be spread all over the maps in this year`s Cookie Thieves event. This competition will give the best three of them win sufficient amount of sparks to upgrade their lethal machines or a random Christmas-themed accessory.

The Ghost of Christmas is the second event that will run simultaneously and will present them with opportunity to bash open presents and get their hands on Frostie's head.

#2 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

Seriously no new ideas? Even the video is the same as last year...

#3 Instant

Instant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

My Chistmas Special is saying BY BY..what's so hard about nerving one absolutly overpowerd weapon???? It is an insult that you allow as so long time that idiots with hailfire can destroy me in 1 sec per laggs an ABSOLUTLY OVERPOWERD SPLASH DAMAGE. Blind drunked people can dominate the game wirth this shit. 

Are you blind? Whats wrong here? its a effrontery to bring Christmas stuff. its better to give the game up entirely! 

Or let the kiddys with Hailfires pay in real money to use it :P.

Play your own game! bring balance or close the server! an by by Hailfire or Railguns and Robots. 

its a shameless management!!!

And this game is lagging ...but its no problem in a shooter, really good work keep it up!

My signature

#4 Free Soup

Free Soup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:19 PM

Couldn't agree more, even in-game bots lag like hell and shoot you through narrowest gaps while keep moving, that aim of those...

NERF THAT CHINESE FIREWORK THING!

My signature

#5 Test Dummy

Test Dummy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:45 PM

How about reducing the price for inventory slots as an X-Mas/New Year special? It's seriously overpriced...

rage10.gif

#6 DynaMikey

DynaMikey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:00 AM

Nerf the price                                   :D      :D

:D      :D

:D                          :D      :D                        :D

:D                         :D      :D                       :D

:D                                                          :D

:D                                                    :D

:D                                              :D

:D                                       :D

:D                                 :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

My signature

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, giveaway, guns and robots, free to play, play-gar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users