#1 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

I really appreciate the amount of work you have invested in the game, it's really good at first glance.

However you can't make us stay CALM and play game like there's nothing wrong with it.

Device bug has not been fixed and is present for more than a season now!

Multiple bug reports made by me and others have been ignored, you have done literally nothing. Guess why player base is shrinking, yes it's the bugs and broken matchmaking! Who gives a damn about EXP boost, it's simple math 0 multiplied by 2 is still 0 and my patience isn't endless, I am not playing again until device bug is fixed.

#2 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:54 PM

Hello RageTester,

We are not ignoring any feedback. If a bug is not fixed, it simply means that there are things to be done with a higher priority and that this bug is not game breaking. We are working on the game every day.

Also the player base is not shrinking. It is actually the polar opposite.

All players that have contacted Us about the EXP and credit boost weekends appreciate it.

#3 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:25 PM

Hello RageTester,

We are not ignoring any feedback. If a bug is not fixed, it simply means that there are things to be done with a higher priority and that this bug is not game breaking. We are working on the game every day.

Also the player base is not shrinking. It is actually the polar opposite.

All players that have contacted Us about the EXP and credit boost weekends appreciate it.

It's good to have those special weekends, you should do some with discount on inventory slots and epic colors, like have an unscheduled lucky hour, to reward those who are online often.

I do hope that fixing the device bug is high priority in your list, because it's affecting the game, for example, you chose to use 2 shields and after some 3 minutes of gameplay you'd expect the shield to open, but hey, it won't since you already opened your shield 5 (if different tiers) or 6 (if the shields are same tier) times already, they will with 100% guarantee stop working. This also has something to do with your team members, if one of them has the same device as you, and you have two of those, even if same tier, you'll be able to use the 1st device that you press 4 times, while the 2nd just 2 and there, you have to wait for a longer cooldown on your 1st device, while it would appear you could use the 2nd device...whatever, I'm gonna go and report a few more bugs in other topic...

#4 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:17 PM

Hello BRING IT,

Thank you for the feedback, again.
This issue will be tested and fixed as soon as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users