2 replies to this topic

#1 Bundescancler

Bundescancler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

POPULAR

I'm playing this game massively for 2 weeks now. After one day I made in in the terminator league. In here I face much opponents out of that and the master league. Some of them have such a strong aiming and damage output that no one (including me), exept another of this type of players, has a chance against them. So I stuck in this league now. It makes me feel that something is wrong there and I have 3 theories about that:

1. Simplest one, I have not enough practice and my aming and movement is simply not good enough and it would be better if I play more and practice some things.

2. Differences beetween pings. My average ping is about 90-100 ms, shows green, but in my opinion it is maybe a little bit too high for shooter games. When they have a very low ping, maybe they simply hit me while my shots goes past them even if i have them in the crosshairs.

3. I don't want to blame someone, but it's my third theory. Some of them are so strong, that it makes me thinking they are using an aimbot. One-shotting with fragounov or necrotron on moving targets from one side of the map to the other is simply op and seems to be unfair. Even if they have Slingshot, Railgun, hailfire or Flintlocks they always hit a critical point of my body and i explode in a split of seconds. If I play with such a robot (what I actually do) I got the feeling that I need double or triple the shots at minimum, that they need to shot me or someone else to trash. Especially when I make it in the back of someone of this strong players and can shoot and hit their body with all bullets, I got the feeling they take nearly no damage, turn around and one- or twoshot me down by the same weapons.

I play most time at the moment a rank 1 robot with ghast body and 2 slingshots and 2 sluggers, so that i have in 99% of the games rank 1 and 2 opponents. I don't think that bodies or weapons can be that much upgraded at this level, that this makes so much difference.

I like to know if someone has the same problems or some of the strong guys can tell their average ping to confirm theory 2 and/or maybe have some tips to get better.

#2 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:09 AM

You can have 4 weapons at tier 6 and still be rank 2, that's massive if u ask me...plus the damage buffs, top players have their damage increased by 10% and damage taken reduced by 10%, I'd suggest you joining a guild with upgrades and also max out your robot to rank 2, if you need any details about how to best max out your robot to stay at rank 2 feel free to PM, don't want to spill this in public, because it takes some time to test and find what works.

#3 MyersMl

MyersMl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:55 PM

I think it is better to have ranking predictions too for top 10 players instead of just top 10 placing. Then, it will be more fun to compare at the end of the year in 2016. What do you think, Vatsal and others ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users