2 replies to this topic

#1 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

Balance

* Increased the influence of the weapons and devices in calculating the robot ranks. As a result some of your existing robots may have their rank changed.

* All body cases have their durability increased by 10%.

* Increased the rate of fire of Fragunov. Its damage per shot has been decreased accordingly.

* Decreased the damage of Necrotron 3000.

* Railgun will now have its damage halved for each obstacle the shot passes through.

Matchmaking

* Players with robot rank 1 will only be matched with other players with robot rank 1.

* Increased the influence of the players ladder points in the matchmaking.

GUI

* Friends and Guild rosters will display the online/offline duration of each member.

* Added GUI indication for the Camo-Cloack device duration.

* A warning will be displayed upon entering a battle if you don't have enough charges for your equipped devices to last throughout the whole duration of the battle.

Bug fixes

* Fixed issues with "Add Friends" type achievements. They should be granted correctly now.

* Fixed an issue with missing portraits in the GUI.

* Fixed the "Watch Tutorial" button in the Garage GUI for Steam clients.

* Fixed guild Message of the day input field.

* Fixed a bug causing guild buffs to still be displayed in the battle queue GUI after leaving a guild.

* Fixed a bug occasionally causing guild speed buff to not be applied to players in battle.

Localization

* Added Russian language

#2 Ryan (SIR)

Ryan (SIR)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:47 AM

May as well be the first to say it.  Chewing gun's are extremely OP right now as of the 3/26/15 update.  Not that I have minded, I've had a blast using them lol, but it should be looked into and fixed to regain the balance.

As far as the update as a whole, I like it. 

#3 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

Thank you for the feedback Ryan. We will look in to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users