2 replies to this topic

#1 LOST TALE

LOST TALE

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

This game lacks a permanent GUILD info option. Message of the day would be too big and would lose its prupose. this thread is supposed to solve that problem partially.

This guild aims to provide unconditional benefits (buffs).

As such this guild will not coerce members. Members can feel free with their investement.

exemple of things that won't happen: When someone donates or simply plays in the guild. He is the equivalent of a shareholder. Then he may be kicked by the rulers in their interest ( to allow someone better in). The rulers keep everything and the member loses.

This won't happen here. Plus if you won't play Guns and robots your whole life, inactivity will not be a threat to your investements.

Kick scenarios:

-Long AFK

-There is a limitation on guild member cap, we might swap people around (afk people don't benefit, allows others to benefit). The practice of swapping people will be very limited because we do not want people to find themselves unable to play with benefits and have to resort to a rank(contact) to get back their membership.

You can return to the guild if you want, adding members for contact is a good insurance.

The only constraint on power delegation is power abuse risk (kick and invite powers are not seperated) which can cause temporary disruption.

Add me in GAR: LOST-TALE   , also if you want to join guild ACE.

#2 LOST TALE

LOST TALE

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:34 PM

Long Term goal:

-Gather as much possible income (people and guild size)

-To provide highest possible sustainable level of buffs!

All people who have invested their time and earnings will be threated as keepers.

The guild may ultimatly (probably never arrive to that point) discriminate based on who's a nice person.

As such I will be limiting the use of buffs that signify a long term loss.

buffs may become profitable when guild is big enough that their boost actually pays for its cost.

This does not mean I will wait till that point to use buffs.

#3 LOST TALE

LOST TALE

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:13 PM

Ok, Max capacity reached (forgot about this one).

All funds will go towards efficient spending in buffs

Since I totally forgot about the cap. I will start filtering people. Members who ask to return to their investement will be able to do so. Naturally, many won't care and we'll all be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users