Orome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

I will start with spark prices:

160v4o3.jpg

They are just extremely overpriced, like really really overpriced. I suggest you lovering them to a reasonable point because this is just laughable. You know in my country people just don't use dollar bills to wipe themselfs. To give you a few examples:

For 10$ I can buy a new game, for 20$ I can buy even better game or 2 good ones, for 50$ I can buy amazing game that came out recently or 2.5 pretty good ones or 5 good ones, for 100$ I can probaly buy a game from the future so everyone would be jealous or just buy 2 awesome games that came out yesterday or buy 5 games or 10... you get the idea. That is all without considering sales that give you amazing opportunities. <- gamers logic.

I have some cookies and I am only going to sell each for 10$, I can also offer you 2 cookies for 20$, 5 cookies for 50$ and of course if you want the whole pack of cookies that is 10 of them you have to pay 100$. <- Your store logic.

Wanna buy some cookies or you might want to buy this awesome box of chocolate bars that everyone loves that is also happens to be on sale for only 7.50$?

Here is pretty good review of another free to play moba game from totalbiscuit that I am sure is going to help you rethink a few things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixl6yOde-58

He is talking about store prices as well.

Moving on:

1z4agpy.jpg

wvqwwg.jpg

cosmetics that if counting by spark price logic cost about 70$... really? Really?! Straight to the point, not reasonable.

Portraits:

2ytpa46.jpg

From about 2 to 12 dollars for a portrait. Not reasonable. Also considering you get much better looking ones from completing achievements they just not worth it. I mean just look at those, monkey, creepy alien, some old ginger guy... and now look at this

2rdyxpx.jpg

they are actually pretty neat looking.

Please either make prices reasonable or redesign the whole store system making it reasonable.

#2 Orome

Orome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:01 PM

Also forgot to mention colors.

14nzpkg.jpg

about 5$, 20$ and 70$ for a single color. Not reasonable.

#3 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:52 AM

Hello Orome,

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it and will discuss it with the team.

#4 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:07 PM

Don't change anything to the current stuff, you may bring in some new stuff which would go cheaper and be more common, for the sake of those commoners...

It would be more adequate to those who already bought this stuff, unless you want to compensate everyone who has, that is...

#5 LOST TALE

LOST TALE

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:33 PM

No, this will cause some pay2win.

this way only the oligarchs would be paying. It's excellent.

Add me in GAR: LOST-TALE   , also if you want to join guild ACE.

#6 Orome

Orome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:36 PM

No, this will cause some pay2win.

this way only the oligarchs would be paying. It's excellent.

*facepalm*

Because cosmetics totally add to your deadly handsomeness from which comes the whole paytowin element you are talking about, right?

#7 LOST TALE

LOST TALE

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:10 PM

*facepalm*

Because cosmetics totally add to your deadly handsomeness from which comes the whole paytowin element you are talking about, right?

Plank temperature palm.

There is...wait maybe I shouldnt tell you how to pay to win.

Oh well, you can buy lock picks which in turn give access to so rare items they are pretty much p2w exclusives.

Also gives option to buy weapon upgrades. Altough play to win isn't so bad with those.

#8 Orome

Orome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:43 PM

Plank temperature palm.

There is...wait maybe I shouldnt tell you how to pay to win.

Oh well, you can buy lock picks which in turn give access to so rare items they are pretty much p2w exclusives.

Also gives option to buy weapon upgrades. Altough play to win isn't so bad with those.

Again there is no paytowin element in anything you just described.

You gain sparks and components from just playing the game. Not only weapons you are talking about not powerful enough to justify paytowin element (I am assuming you are talking about those considering there really isn't anything else)  but also hard to get. Upgrade components are quite easily gained from just playing the game and you get enough sparks to be able to buy enough components if you want, so upgrading is not even close to paytowin.

So just to be clear, neither cosmetics nor items that you are able to get from just playing the game make the game paytowin.

#9 LOST TALE

LOST TALE

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:36 AM

Again there is no paytowin element in anything you just described.

You gain sparks and components from just playing the game. Not only weapons you are talking about not powerful enough to justify paytowin element (I am assuming you are talking about those considering there really isn't anything else)  but also hard to get. Upgrade components are quite easily gained from just playing the game and you get enough sparks to be able to buy enough components if you want, so upgrading is not even close to paytowin.

So just to be clear, neither cosmetics nor items that you are able to get from just playing the game make the game paytowin.

Nothing is exclusive to buyers. but there is a point where things are so hard to get. A payer can get an advantage a simple player will never achieve for a decade. That's my perspective.

Unless you missed the items which cant be bought from the store.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users