#1 houari

houari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:57 AM

POPULAR

Hello everyone.

This game is very nice and have great potential but many of my friends who joined lately are leaving because of below problems :

1- Not being able to rent their own server

2- In any other game u play with friends and not randomly( at least 5 vips ) dont worry we have money :P , and dont say 3 is enough becoz we have many friends and playing against them is not a option.

3- In any other game we choose the map and in GAR it send u anywhere they want and it start to be boring..

And finally , i 'll tell you that you have a very good game  you are better than BF4 and dirty bomb and many other , but the points that i highlighted above are necessary to bring massive amount of players. they dont join because there is no server and no possibility to team each others

I'm new but i started to spend money and i love it, dont waste this game pls.

#2 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:38 AM

Hello houari, 

Thank you for the feedback. It is appreciated. 

To answer your questions in order: 

1 - This feature is a good idea but the possibility of it being implemented are low 

2 - The maximum amount of players in a party is 3 because of balance reasons. However we have plans for 5 vs 5 parties/guild in another game mode that may be implemented in the future. 

3 - This is also a good idea but has the negative effect of dividing the community. We need a bigger community to implement this feature

#3 houari

houari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:35 PM

HELLO

Thank you for feedback.

Anyway  other games have wide community because they rent servers and play 2gether :wub:  .

Many followed us but they gave up ^^ . most of them wait for renegade Line to be released (i think its not for tomorrow lol )

Have a nice day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users