xRepete

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAround

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

POPULAR

So in this thread I wanted to get to know the community.

what better way than sharing a bit about ourselves?

I'll start.

Music- Consists of,    Classical, Classical piano, Owl City, Old Video game music, Death note themes.

Tv shows-   Heroes, Death note, Dr.who, MLP (R.I.P),  and others i don't feel like naming.

Games- LoL, DOTA, HoN, Avalon heroes, Infinite crisis, Dawngate, DD2  and many others.

Hobbies- Being on game forums a lot, lumosity, playing chess (With myself or others) , drinking hot coco.

Thats all I have for now...

#2 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Oh I have a lot to say about my self !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No lifing D: :D:D:D:D:D

No just joke.. going on beach when its summer , playing football , basketball , pretty much I eat every type of food.. . I like chess 2  :) , I haven't drank water from 2 years XDDDDDDDDDD only CocaCola :D:D: and thats all

#3 PewPewBoy

PewPewBoy

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

I used to do free running/parkour and all sorts of psorts in previous summer holidays and before that.

I like LoL and make profit out of it when playing professionaly (I used to coach on LoL and sc2 for money, then as hobby then i quit... I earned 1800 euro lol coahching and sc2 1200 in 1 month both together. (My best moment of coaching for money.)

Atm I have a sexy onepack (lol) because I focus on gaming and studying... After my exams I will do fitness 2 hours+ each 2 day.

I plan to subscribe in breakdance if college studying doesn't takes too much effort/time. I was doubting for years between capoeira, bball, breakdance and kicboxing and taekwondo.

I want to use the named above sports to transistion in my tricking style (tricking > similiar to free running/parkou but different genre).

I like neat combos with alot of momentum so I ended up choosing breakdance, I'm confident it'll increase my overall body strength, core and balance.

I believe that the core of your body is your main ponit to focus on when tricking, parkouring and free running (from most dependant to less < to >)

I love to find out how to tranition a move that you want to do and how much momentum is needed, you need a specific amount of momentum specific moves (combo's build up momentum.)

I also plan on playing LoL professionaly again this summer holidays and I'm making a team of ogld+ only with goal to reach 5v5 plat then higher if it works out well.

My signature

#4 KennethSing

KennethSing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKlimmen

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:52 PM

So everyone... What is your favorite Psychfic death threat thus far? Im pretty partial to the Flying Hamster of Doom, myself.

#5 Williamnumb

Williamnumb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:22 PM

Steel and water would be a chose tie with me, but I like steel a little more. My favorite Pokemon is Empoleon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users