#1 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

POPULAR

I just realyze what are you going to do with this game. You want to make it more strategy and more teamwork based game(with all this new LARGER maps and some bugged guns , but you can beat player with the most OP guns if you are working with friend and you are focusing his chess). But there is 1 problem in my opinion - You need larger numbers of players. 

So all who play this game or reading this topic PLS guys , help by just making 1 funny montage of the game it only needs 40 minutes to do and post it on facebook /youtube / vbox / vlogbox.. etc it will help not only to the game and it will help even to YOU , because you'll experience a lot more fun when you are playing 5v5 match and you are with friend in 1 team and can work as a TEAM.

#2 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Idea is good of course, but I am having low fps already...starting a screen recorder at once with the game might lead to blue screen and my laptop auto turning off, and making movie at 640x480 resolution wouldn't be any good anyway...

I used to make gaming videos for Robot Rage(my most loved game, R.I.P), I even have ideas of suitable background music, but this game is too demanding for my old piece of tech...

So far advertise signature is all I am capable off doing, have posted it on some other gaming forums, that's about it...

GAR itself is soon going to be a facebook app, let's hope that adds some players...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users