2 replies to this topic

#1 Lina

Lina

Bounty Hunter

• Administrators
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

We believe it is important for you to know what we are currently working on, what is coming up and what is going on behind the scenes here at Masthead Studios.

When we decided to make online shooter we were not expecting this idea to evolve in just four months of development. To be able to work on a game like GUNS and ROBOTS for that time with fairly small team and bring out something unique with a lot of humor and a unique visual style has been challenging! In the sequel of Dev Diaries, we are about to show you our progress in the process of making the game and give you chance to participate with your bright ideas!

Thank you all for your tremendous support!

The Team of

GUNS and ROBOTS

#2 Yamash

Yamash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAt Home :)

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hello,

It's appreciated that the developer say what is going on, so we can opine, say what we don't like, what we like, GAR now is good, a great game, but naked, I know the development is not from night to day, good ideas is not just for big studios, I like the gfx, I like the game, it can better and the players will be beside helping.

A long long road in front... but we have cookies, so.. all right! 

#3 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thank you Yamash. We have always appreciated the opinion of our community. The game has lots of potential and has been out (in open beta) for just a week and a half. In the near future we will add many new content, weapons, arenas and more.

And yes, everything is better with cookies :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users