Yamash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAt Home :)

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

POPULAR

Hello,

Actually, the game just have one game mode, team vs team, I am thinking (right now...) in:

Clan x Clan (clan needed!)
Players x Boss
Players x CPUS
Capture the flag
Survivor (last stand robot)
race mode (with bang bang for sure)
Tower defense (one team have the tower and have to protect it)
Infected robot (one robot start infected and have to infect all other, win who don't be infected)

I'm thinking about the rooms too... to we create rooms, which we can say "max players", "map", game mode, etc...

Thats... hum 10% for now, I thinking in more...

Edit: What about add referral link, we invite, and if the friend start to play and play to level, don't know... 10? we receive something...

Edit2: every day we login, we receive something (not the best item of the game) but anything... :P

Edit3: the credits for $$ it's in a great price (don't touch it)... yes.. I'm level 2 and already bought :P

Edit4: yes we need skills! (I know, it's coming)

Edit5: credits for especial box, you can buy a "Treasure box" with credits and from it will come a random item...

-- I Know, my typing is a mess! my ideas are crazy... :)

#2 Skybloom

Skybloom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

I think it was the devolpers intentions to make some kind of survivor or free for all mode. But i like the boss idea! :D

#3 Ostiak

Ostiak

Renegade

• Administrators
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Thank you for all your suggestions, Yamash. All of them are planned for future updates of Guns and Robots. The suggestion that you will see most recently in game will be daily rewards for everyone and rewards based on the in-game levels.

The 3 game modes which are of highest priority for us are capture the flag, race and free for all. We will make further announcements in the future when you can expect to see them in game.

#4 NemuseS

NemuseS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hello I really like the game, it's understandable, easy and relieving. Also the idea that you can buy everything by hard working or paying real money is awesome, because in most games you pay you are the best, you don't, you suck...it's terrible.

It just needs a few things to be added. Yamash said most of them but a
-mini-map

-team communication (like need backup,attack target etc. would be nice)

-friends list

-maybe talents

-PvE (fight bosses, teamwork improvement)

-more variation with the guns, so it makes you feel unique :P

My signature

#5 haidme

haidme

Most Wanted

• Administrators
  • 205 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hello NemuseS!

Thank you for your suggestions. Most of the features you mention are already in our to do list. So be patient, we are expanding the game a little slow, but constantly.

#6 Darknez

Darknez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

I want deathmatch mode :D

My signature

#7 Aree

Aree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

4 way combat. 2 people on each time. Last team standing wins.

My signature

#8 Kaladias

Kaladias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

4 way combat. 2 people on each time. Last team standing wins.

with 10 player games, we could have 5 way combat!

My signature

#9 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Hello :) I'm Bong and I'll give you some ideas to add / fix some things
1 - Sound direction is pretty buggy.
2 - If the server population is "low" players to win 50%+ more money and that will make more players to join in the game which will make it more popular and you'll get more players because no one want other to win 50%+ more money.
3 - Creating category fights (like clan wars).
4 - Training with some friends from "friend list" which hope its already maked.
5 - The lag and to move 3-5 category because 1-3 (rank 3 )category is pretty strong.
6 - Add in "tutorial" how to change parts from the robot because newbies don't know how to change the baterry or engine etc....
7 - Add "remember password" button because if there's some players with pretty long passwords it would be annoying to write it every time.
8 - Make "achievements" button to look our achievements.
9 - Add other languages like "Bulgarian" , "Russian" , "Poland" , "Turkey" etc..(maybe half from Europe languages.)
10 - Add something to show you before and when you buy some module with how many will this effect your rank and which rank you would be after putting it

Thats all , hope someone to see it and I wish good luck to all from the developers :)

#10 haidme

haidme

Most Wanted

• Administrators
  • 205 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hello Bong51,

Thank you for your suggestions!

1 - Sound direction is pretty buggy.

Please explain further.

2 - If the server population is "low" players to win 50%+ more money and that will make more players to join in the game which will make it more popular and you'll get more players because no one want other to win 50%+ more money.

Low population is ok for now, the game is still in open beta and there much,much more new things coming. We promise you high server population, when the game gets closer to its final look. 

3 - Creating category fights (like clan wars).

If you mean custom games(with no credit/exp bonus)..that feature is already in our TODO list.

4 - Training with some friends from "friend list" which hope its already maked.

Friends list is already in our TODO list.

5 - The lag and to move 3-5 category because 1-3 (rank 3 )category is pretty strong.

Rebalance the rank groups is coming soon.

6 - Add in "tutorial" how to change parts from the robot because newbies don't know how to change the baterry or engine etc....

The game starts with a verbal detailed tutorial + there is a "tutorial" button in the garage. I think, that is more than enough for any new player.

7 - Add "remember password" button because if there's some players with pretty long passwords it would be annoying to write it every time.

We will definitely add this option!

8 - Make "achievements" button to look our achievements.

When achievements board is ready we will add this button in the main circular menu.

9 - Add other languages like "Bulgarian" , "Russian" , "Poland" , "Turkey" etc..(maybe half from Europe languages.)

Bulgarian language is coming with the next update. We will continue to expand the language data base with the future updates.

10 - Add something to show you before and when you buy some module with how many will this effect your rank and which rank you would be after putting it

While there is low server population ranking matters for the battles, but when user base grows up it will not be important, there always be players for all groups.

Thank you and keep informing us for any kind of bugs or suggestions you may have!

#11 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

for sound I mean I  hear the robot from other direction 

#12 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

there are some stuck places in the desert map (behind the UFO the ramp sometimes you can stuck in the corner) and above the ufo there's a big rock and there's whole ... hope to be fixed

#13 haidme

haidme

Most Wanted

• Administrators
  • 205 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hi Bong51, please post screenshots with the problem areas you find and we will fix them.

Thank you!

#14 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Could someone explain what just happen ? I minimazy couples of time the game and got this and I had to restart the whole game to fix it self , I hope to be fixed :)  http ://prikachi.com/images.php?images/974/6008974z.jpg 
check that site because I can't upload it =/ just make it "http://"

#15 Aree

Aree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

Could you make some npc games a priority. If the game gets some good publicity it won't be needed but right now there are plenty of times I just can't play because no one is online but me.

My signature

#16 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

Will you make something like "Fall crate" which will have all the weapons and you can get only 1 by opening it and weapons after weapons chance to get it to be increased like:
Fling lock - 60%
Stingray = 55%
Ant killer = 50%
Trasher = 45%
Humilliator = 40% 
Triceratops = 35%
and there to have different combinations of weapons like heavy with light (only 5 weapons) light with medium (only 5 weapons) medium with heavy (only 5 weapons)
etc..
and to need to pay to get 1 fall crate which would probably cost = 10 000 money in game

Category to be random - like you'll never know which one will you get maybe heavy with mediums etc..

#17 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

Make category 1-2 , 3-4, 5-6 , 7-8 , 9-10
Make 1 more gamemode
Add button to allow players to chat only on their team
Make "voice" button with which teams can speak
Add "free exp" with which players to unlock weapons

this will make game more challenged , more fair , more fun ==> more players ^_^

#18 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hey all, I'm bong
(look other discussions which I make)

You know how strange is some from English to read what some Bulgarian type and to be like:
-Man wtf ? From which nation are they ?

So , make flags near the "robot rank" so in start of each game and by pressing "TAB" player to look from which country is this player.

Thats for reading this and good work ^_^

#19 Dreamz123

Dreamz123

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

HEy i'm Dreamz

I request that you put pets in the market like robo Monkey,Dogs,cats,or birds

Guns And Roses