74 replies to this topic

#21 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

You can add superpowers for robots :) maybe something which to get or to buy and to give you +50% damage or teleport  etc ... for ~10 seconds, it will be awesome and already is known fact that we have hats and glasses why now you don't put ties , they'll make the game more funny, interesting and unusual :)

Testing parts before buying it will give the players gameplay information about this part :)
When selling a part from robot , which you buy for 100 000, on the "sell" to be 50% cheaper => 100 000$ selling part $ = 50 000$ or at least 25 000$ instead of now which is 100 000$ = 10 000$
You can add different color marker because this "White" on some bright monitors sometimes is invisible 

FIX 
you already know the body statistics in which is said = 4 guns and 2 battery's ... which is LIE because I can put on most of body's more than 2 battery or on like "shinoby" body it says = 1 battery but I'm with 2 (I hope this to be fixed :) )

Pls respond on this topic because I'm getting feeling that no one will answear on it... like my other 2 topics 

#22 haidme

haidme

Most Wanted

• Administrators
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

You can add superpowers for robots  maybe something which to get or to buy and to give you +50% damage or teleport  etc ... for ~10 seconds, it will be awesome and already is known fact that we have hats and glasses why now you don't put ties , they'll make the game more funny, interesting and unusual

The devices are already something like "superpowers". Soon there will be device for invisibility, invulnerability, energy trap...and more.

Testing parts before buying it will give the players gameplay information about this part 

We already thought about this idea,,it might be in our TODO list soon.

When selling a part from robot , which you buy for 100 000, on the "sell" to be 50% cheaper => 100 000$ selling part $ = 50 000$ or at least 25 000$ instead of now which is 100 000$ = 10 000$

Game economy is a very complex matter, buying/selling prices might be changed while game progressing.

You can add different color marker because this "White" on some bright monitors sometimes is invisible 

I'm assuming you are talking about the crosshair...its color might be changed soon. Also tinting robot parts and changing robot parts textures are already in our TODO list.

you already know the body statistics in which is said = 4 guns and 2 battery's ... which is LIE because I can put on most of body's more than 2 battery or on like "shinoby" body it says = 1 battery but I'm with 2 (I hope this to be fixed  )

This will be fixed with the next update.

In future, please try to post a topic only once in a appropriate forum section. Duplicated topics will be deleted.

#23 Dreamz123

Dreamz123

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:10 AM

HEY GUN AND ROBOts    I REQUESt that fix the "logged in" problem

THAT ALL THANKS................................

Guns And Roses

#24 Dreamz123

Dreamz123

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hello i'm  Dreamz, 

You can put some drones or robo Pets Like Bird,Dog,cat,or monkey  

that have special ability ....

can be customize, add weapons, or upgrade THEM.

THAt'S ALL :D 

Guns And Roses

#25 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

you can add special ANTI device :) isn't bad idea :) lets say you have 2 of them - 1 for mines , other for shields but you don't have for miniguns = if someone place mines they won't make you so much damage , if someone place shield you would be able to walk through it but your ammo wont :) and if you don't have ANTI device for minigun they'll just shoot as normal but if have for minigun to deal to you 50% less damage :) the ideas aren't bad and I hope to be in your TODO list because its annoying to can't do something about other peoples devices :)

#26 haidme

haidme

Most Wanted

• Administrators
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

Thank you for your suggestions!

There are already an "anti-device" for the turrets and it is "The Shield Device".

Imagine that your opponent place a turret, and then you place your shield in-between you and the turret.

Shields are consuming the damage your opponents and their devices may be able inflict on your robot. Shields are able to block passages only for enemy players, they works as walls..."The Shield device" acts like multi-purpose device if used right.

And yes..there will be an anti-device for every new device in GAR!

#27 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

Match making still isn't new player friendly, they get to play level 49 players right away. Rank 3 robots can have overpowered weapons, so maybe allow only rank 1 and rank 2 fight together?

Also it often takes long time for players to crowd around and battle to start, so my suggestion would be auto start the battle within minute if 2 vs 2 have joined, delay auto start by another minute if during this minute 3 vs 3 have joined...

#28 Bong51

Bong51

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

Level 49 like me don't play a lot.. because from the last updates they have pretty much everything so don't worry

#29 haidme

haidme

Most Wanted

• Administrators
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Match making still isn't new player friendly

That's why we are still in open beta stage. Hopefully in a couple of weeks the new balance and matchmaking system will be up and running, so no more lvl 49vs lvl 1 and no more rank 1 vs rank 3

#30 xRepete

xRepete

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAround

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

Hey  a few ideas.

Customize...Customize..customize   one of the things that I really enjoy in games is the abiltiy to customize and stand out.

Weather it be color options or other things like...

Having a robot that some resembles a cyborg (Legs and arms)

Having a robot that sort of hoovers

having a R2-D2 (don't do this you'll get sued)

Wall-E remake.

What all can you put into this game?    

By that i mean theme wise.

#31 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

Having a robot that some resembles a cyborg (Legs and arms)

We have many chassis with legs (2, 3, or 4 legs).

Having a robot that sort of hoovers

There are many chassis that hover (they don't have terain penalty).

We are always working on new parts and the customization (the number of possible robots is huge right now and can rival basically all other games in that aspect) will get better and bigger with every update we bring. This is one of our core features and we will definitely put many recourses there.

#32 xRepete

xRepete

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAround

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

We have many chassis with legs (2, 3, or 4 legs).

There are many chassis that hover (they don't have terain penalty).

We are always working on new parts and the customization (the number of possible robots is huge right now and can rival basically all other games in that aspect) will get better and bigger with every update we bring. This is one of our core features and we will definitely put many recourses there.

And how do you take community suggestions?

#33 Support

Support

gg2_

• Administrators
  • 416 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

We take them as serious as they are :) . We are open minded and listen to what our community says.

#34 Mimo2000

Mimo2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

here is my feedback

1-Match making system is boring because it make you enter a random mode and random map

so we need you to make us be able to see and host battles

2-the battles ends realy fast and we can have fun only 5min or less

So make the battles have rounds and make players are able to join in the middle of the battle (they should start the from the next round)

3-you can add paints in the shop which change the color of the robot

4- I want new mode "team respawn" which is like team mode but when you kill some one your team get a point and who get killed will respawn after few seconds

5-make from every body and chassis diffrent styles with the same states to match every players style

My signature

#35 xRepete

xRepete

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAround

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

3-you can add paints in the shop which change the color of the robot

Paint that is a good idea and I for one agree.

This gives the player even more uniqueness in their robot.

+1 for the idea.

Maybe we could have some sort of plane shaped hover part of the robot. And maybe A helicopter peice on the head.

#36 PewPewBoy

PewPewBoy

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

survivor should be elimination, that's the official name for the mode u mentioned :P

Modes picked form microvolts or just selfthought?

The infected mode is fun, I'm addicted to it (on microvolts) but I'm not sure how it can be implemented ingame consdering there is no jump ability? It would be more like hide and seek then.

Perhaps infected mode: > Infected 1 hit kill melee or very high dmg melee, they can use speed up active abiltiy (they get once infected) and the survivors have to stay out of range? And the infected needs superhigh duraiblity (perhaps his parts x10?) and not take partdamage but just body damage.

My signature

#37 Nickcwondo

Nickcwondo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

I WOULD LOVE A PLAYER VS BOTS. I have trouble playing games with lots of people since i am on when most of you are asleep

My signature

#38 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

Advertising the game for all time zone players would be perfect solution... Now players are mostly located in  Europe, United States and don't know what part of Russia (Good place to advertise cuz it is spread over 12 time zones)

#39 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

A suggestion about training, in order to learn the maps better, this one should be new user friendly to get familiar with the arenas, training should be allowed on all arenas, of course the specially built test arena should stay, because it brings back good memories of blowing up all the barrels that were in it :)

I'm suggesting this because I saw a player write "I don't know this arena" during a game, of course it takes time to master each arena, but this could make more people stay around longer, if they can actually learn the arena b4 getting killed. Wouldn't you agree that it's a plus knowing where to run if someone's seeking you with let's say missiles when you only have slingshots?

For what I know, i used to play a game called Robot Rage, sadly tho it only had 1 arena, but it still didn't stop me from mastering it by heart spending hours in training, maybe it's just me being passionate about random stuff like this, but I really think it's a good idea, which is why I found time to share it.

Have a good day :)

#40 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

Dunno what time I am asking already, but fix bots getting stuck maybe???

Problem occurs at bridges, trampoline landing places (that is place where you land after making jump), not making print screens at the resolution I am playing...

@ BRING IT - training mode in all arenas sounds cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users