74 replies to this topic

#61 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:00 PM

A game I used to play had a weapon that was called "mini robot", I thought it could go pretty good in this game, a deployable device, faster than usual robots, explodes on impact, walls count too, possible team damage, when deployed the player has to control the mini robot, can't control his main robot while the device is deployed. Just a thought :)

#62 haidme

haidme

Most Wanted

• Administrators
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hey, we thought about that kind of devices and they are already in our TODO list. First device is called robo-weasel a small,fast and crazy creature, that you will navigate to your target and then explode. The second is called robo-copter - it is a flying machine that can shoot with its small and nasty mgs. You will navigate it around the map to scout and tease your enemies.

While this devices are active you will not be able to move with your robot.

#63 MUAHAHA

MUAHAHA

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Those sound like really good ideas. The best part about it all is that it will spice up GAR game play.

#64 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

Add to daily statistics kill/death ratio, that would tell more than current system. "Add, not replace ;)"

Btw, we now can donate our sparks to the guild, but there is no way for the guild to use them, I hope that it's just a case of not yet, if so, what is coming our way?

#65 Azryder

Azryder

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

last login date on the guild page would be helpful, to clear players that are no longer playing

My signature

#66 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

There are many people swearing on the chat, maybe you should put a filter on, and there are no simple chat rules?

Also, something like a Moderator could be useful, I knew a game where usual players with some game experience volunteered to help others (they got benefits from helping others but I'm not suggesting you should give out some benefits), I know people do help others on chat, just suggesting that a Mod could be useful, so that people that need help could receive it firsthand and people that need to grow up would stop writing offensive things on chat. If you don't have people on your Team that can be on I could help all I could.

Sincerely,

BRING IT

#67 kamoba

kamoba

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

There are many people swearing on the chat, maybe you should put a filter on, and there are no simple chat rules?
Also, something like a Moderator could be useful, I knew a game where usual players with some game experience volunteered to help others (they got benefits from helping others but I'm not suggesting you should give out some benefits), I know people do help others on chat, just suggesting that a Mod could be useful, so that people that need help could receive it firsthand and people that need to grow up would stop writing offensive things on chat. If you don't have people on your Team that can be on I could help all I could.

Sincerely,

BRING IT

Mentoring systems are in a few games and are very rewarding for new and old players alike.
Anytime someone asks for help in chat the ones who actually ell are normally your 'mentor' people who would like such a system.

With absolutely no rewards people will be less included to do it, but the rewards don't need to be a lot...
In fact I suggested such a system to robocraft recently...
Give me a few minutes and I will re-write the proposal to fit GARs system :)
My signature

#68 Dat_Robowaffle

Dat_Robowaffle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

How about a special variant of deathmatch where its 1st team to about 40 kills, but the thing is, in this game mode, you can respawn. not sure how that would work with repair costs, maybe its multiplied by the times your destroyed or something.

#69 RageTester

RageTester

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

The thing is when you get destroyed, either you made a mistake or you have a bad team and who would want to keep going against those who beat them up?

I love diversity of the opponents and tactics...

Remove this double damage shit and make fight 10 minutes long instead maybe?

Also how about new medium sandblaster like weapon?

#70 Azryder

Azryder

Renegade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:06 AM

Figure this as a good as spot as any for a game idea, while i wait for the new build to load.

In the garage for new players a hover bubble explaining what the parts numeric attributes are rather than just symbols would be really helpful.

IE: damage, weight, energy consumption, speed, armor.....ect

My signature

#71 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

Since you've nerfed chewing gums, you should also nerf hailfires and oxidians, since those weapons used to be similar, they are not anymore...

#72 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:21 PM

Right now, there is no way to see All Time statistics, please re-add.

#73 WsmpjjiNaply

WsmpjjiNaply

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

Очень информативная информация.

#74 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:55 AM

I was thinking about the game balance a bit and it appeared to me that there is 1 thing you did wrong when introducing weapon tiers, you forgot that some weapons are better than the others, like when you used 2 oxidians, you would instantly go rank 2, while using humiliators you'd still be rank 1, because the oxidian is a better weapon, that concept was gone when the tiers were introduced, but guess what, oxidian was still the better weapon, then how comes it's the same rank now? ...!$%#@$&%$... I'm speechless tbh, the game needs major overhaul, so it would be more balanced like in earlier days.

#75 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:28 AM

Oh, and another idea, since there are many people complaining about snipers, you should get rid of the target lock, we were fine without it, weren't we?

I'm talking about the aim turning red once you point at an enemy, should not happen, since this way you can just scan surroundings and pop on a target lock, meh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users