#1 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:10 PM

POPULAR

Hey guys, I haven't been here for more than a year now, looking at how there are no new messages about updates, i was wondering if the game is dead, as it was fun to play, even with all the bugs...

#2 Ostiak

Ostiak

Renegade

• Administrators
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:34 AM

Hello and thank you for asking. Indeed, we have not updated the game in the past one year due to team restructuring and focus on other game projects. Two of them are related to Guns and Robots - we are almost ready with Guns and Robots for mobile devices and another version for consoles. In order to continue the PC version development and updates, we need some player support and that is why we started a Indiegogo campaign yesterday. Please, take a look at it and share your opinion. Thank you.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/guns-and-robots-full-blast#/

#3 BRING IT™

BRING IT™

Most Wanted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

As much as I'd like to help, I don't have a credit card, plus my bank doesn't support paypal. If there was an option to pay in bitcoin I would definitely contribute, even though I don't plan to play any games for a while now. I've gotten into Bitcoin community lately, maybe you could attract more people if you gave some bitcoin in rewards for fighting, more people would play the game, but that's just me going crazy about cryptocurrency here, just throwing out some ideas, hope you do well with this project!

#4 MyersMl

MyersMl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 07:29 PM

Technically the game is ok, no big flaws.Being called an MMO I think its dead. Having Lexington Museum as only human on the other side is a joke.Otherwise I like playing this game but I put it on low priority for the time being.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users